Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

New blog

I started this blog last year but have only plucked up the courage to write my first post.

In this first post I want to tell you a little about myself.  My name is Christina I am in my early forties and that is as much as I'm divulging.  I live in Co Antrim Northern Ireland with a husband who has a cleaning obsession (luckily for me) a son who has Aspergers syndrome and a cat who think she is the boss.

I work full time as a Civil Servant a job I don't much like but pays the bills.  My real love is knitting.  It is a complete obsession of mine.  I have a craft room full of it.  I have shops on Folksy and Etsy called Yarnawayknits.  I specialize in making knitted accessories including scarves and hats and other things in between.  My other loves are reading, animals and anything to do with angels.

In this blog you can expect to see all things crafty, not only will I be showing you my own makes but I will also be showcasing other designers and crafters who inspire me.

To finish this post I am showing you a picture of my newest make which will be featured in my Etsy shop very soon.


Thank you for reading feel free to leave comments on things you would like to see in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment